This section details and illustrates how to use CodeFluent Entities' shipped aspects (formerly known as CodeFluent patterns).
Out-of-the-box aspects are:
- The Localization Aspect: provides developers a way to easily support data localization on an entity,
- The TextSearch Aspect: provides developers a way to add Google-like text search in their application,
- The HierarchyDeepLoad Aspect: provides developers a way to load a complete inheritance hierarchy using a single server call,
- The AssociationManage Aspect: adds methods to entity classes allowing developers to manipulate many-to-many relations without loading the corresponding collection,
- The AutoFormattable Aspect: adds enhanced formatting capabilities to entity classes.