Application date: May 1rst 2018
SoftFluent offer customers software products for IT users and end users. This website allows to order these products and manage these orders and licenses
What data does SoftFluent collect?
To implement the Service, SoftFluent collects and produces data of different nature:
- Limited personal information transmitted by the user during the authentication and billing process,
- Data stored for the user: SoftFluent product related license keys,
- Usage data: access logs when using the site, its mobile variations and activity related to using features and notifications.
Usage that can be made from this data depends on its nature.
The user can fulfill some personal data to facilitate usage of the service and identify himself to products support : name, email.
To allow billing, some additional data are asked such as address, phone number, company name, job position.
Moreover when activating some product licences, additional data are collected if availabme to allow technical support on installation processes : IP Address, installation machine name, installation windows account, type and version of operating system.
SoftFluent will not communicate this information except:
- If you explicitly allow us to do so,
- In case of legal obligation or by Court decision,
- In case of a change in control of SoftFluent with the limits allowed by law.
Payment data is not stored by SoftFluent and not even known by it.
www.softFluent.com web site produces usage data when:
- Navigating in the web site.
SoftFluent Software products produce usage data when:
- Activating or reactivating a product licence.
This data can be sent to third-parties for statistical analysis, to improve usage of the Service in its different variations and bring the user the best added-value.
As of today, software used to consolidate this statistical data is Google Analytics.
Its privacy policies are available on http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ .
Security of your Data is a priority for SoftFluent that is committed to implement up-to-date mechanisms to ensure the security of your data stored on its cloud infrastructure.
However, SoftFluent cannot guarantee full and entire security when being transmitted on the Internet whose not, by definition, under control of SoftFluent.
Rights on my data
You can access your Data at any time, or ask for deletion or modification by posting a request on https://www.softfluent.com/support/submit-issue.
In case of any dispute, a friendly solution should be considered first before taking any legal action.